Children’s Service Society provides post adoption counseling to anyone touched by adoption. Clients will work with adoption-competent professionals with the highest credentials.
- The fee is $70 an hour (sliding scale fee available upon need for birthparents)
- We are located at 655 East 4500 South, Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- Call 801-326-4391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Connected Child by Dr. Karyn Purvis– Empowered to Connect
- The Girls Who Went Away-The Hidden History of Women Who Surrendered Children for Adoption in the Decades Before Roe v. Wade by Ann Fessler The Girls Who Went Away
- A Child’s Journey Through Placement by Vera Fahlberg
- Being Adopted: The lifelong Search for Self by Brodzinsky, Schechter & Hening
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew by Sherrie Eldridge– Twenty Things
- In On It: What Adoptive Parents Would Like You to Know About Adoption. A Guide for Relatives and Friends by Elisabeth O’Toole– In On It
- Because I Loved You: A Birthmother’s View of Open Adoption by Patricia Dischler– Because I Loved You
- Utah’s Adoption Connection Lending Library—A free library of more than 1,000 books regarding adoption, parenting, childhood trauma and more.
- Children’s Service Society of Utah
Free Adult Adoptee Support Group
655 East 4500 South, Suite 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Call 801-326-4371 or email email@example.com to sign up
- Life After Placement
Online Lasting Support for Birthmothers
- Life After Placement
Birthmothers Support Group
2nd Thursday of Every Month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
1323 W 7900 S, FIORE STUDIO, West Jordan, UT
- Infertility Support Groups
- American Adoption Congress
- United for Adoption
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Center for Adoption Support and Education
- The Donaldson Adoption Institute
- Utah Infertility Resource Center
- The Adoption Exchange
- Utah Foster Care
- Utah Adoption Council
- National Council for Adoption
- article about transracial adoption
CSS is a proud member of the American Adoption Congress, United for Adoption, the National Council for Adoption, the Utah Adoption Council, and the North American Council on Adoptable Children.
Know an expectant parent or birth parent? We offer free options counseling. We can help with private, independent, and agency adoptions. Call us at 801-656-8527. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.