- Office of Recovery Services: ORS can assist you in obtaining child support and establishing paternity of the children you are caring for. You can also access the Paternity Matters Website.
- Division of Child and Family Services: If you are a relative caregiver and want to become a foster parent for a child that is related to you, please visit this website for more information.
- Utah Courts: To obtain the packet to file for guardianship or custody. See the Helpful Information section of our website for more information on legal rights.
- School Districts in Utah: For the school districts and phone numbers to register kinship children into school. See the Helpful Information section of this website for tips on successfully registering children into school.
- Department of Workforce Services (DWS): To find a DWS location near you in order to apply for the Specified Relative Grant. See the Helpful Information section of our website for materials you will need to bring with you and more information to successfully receive this grant. For step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the grant, please click here.
- Division of Child and Family Services – Prevention: Child abuse prevention information.
- Crime Victims Reparations: Application to receive medical and mental health assistance if you or the child you are caring for is the victim of a crime. See the Helpful Information section of our website for more information on this program.
- Head Start in Salt Lake City: A list of Head Start faciities in Salt Lake City. Eligibility instructions and application forms in both English and Spanish are available online.