Financial Assistance

Temporary living expenses related to the pregnancy and birth of the child are available as needed. Examples of these types of expenses are: rent when you cannot work, food, transportation, utilities, or maternity clothes. We can also offer help with medical and legal expenses if needed. Children’s Service Society will provide you with information regarding the financial assistance that is allowed by Utah law.

Know an expectant parent or birth parent?  We offer free options counseling.  We can help with private, independent, and agency adoptions.  Call or text us at 801-656-8527.  Email at