- This event has passed.
Feb 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC
Dining and dancing for a cause! Our Swinging on a Star Gala was a resounding success! Because of everyone who made it happen a lot of funds were raised to provide services to prevent child abuse and neglect! Since 1884 CSS has served children and families. Our Adoption, Grandfamilies, Parents in Action and Care About Childcare programs empower families and caregivers through services that support the safety and well-being of children in Utah.
Our Presenting Sponsor was The Craig and Connie Thatcher Foundation.
– Our 2017 Master of Ceremonies was Ken Verdoia, former Senior Coordinating Producer for KUED.
– Swing tunes were provided by the amazing Riverton Jazz Band before and after dinner.
– Top talent from Ballroom Utah entertained during our program.
– Folks lingered after the program to dance or visit.
Fun and unique ticket-auction prizes included –
– Airfare to New Orleans on Southwest and a 1-night stay at Royal Sonesta Hotel – Value over
– A Three Night Cabin stay in Island Park Idaho – a $500 Value!
– A Three night stay at the St. George Garden Inn and Tuacahn tickets!
– Two VIP tickets to Taste of the Wasatch
– Utah Jazz tickets and more!
Contact Emily@cssutah.org for information about sponsorships or donations to our 2018 Gala!
2017 Universe Presenting Sponsor
The Craig and Connie Thatcher Foundation
2017 Constellation Sponsors
2017 Shooting Star Sponsors
Thanks to our Wonderful In-kind Donors
In-kind donors providing our fantastic prize offerings –