Nov 3 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC+0| Free
Moms, Dads, and Grandparents are always on the lookout for fun, free and enriching thing to do with kids. ALL THINGS KIDS EXPO will draw to shop, explore, learn and play!!
Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 – 9 am to 6 pm. At the beautiful Thanksgiving Point Show Barn!
Save the date! Escape with the family to the All Things Kids Expo, featuring:
- Over 50 booths geared toward children and families
- Fun activities and demonstrations
- Photo ops with Princesses, Super Heroes and more
- Glitter Tattoos
- Face Painting
- Carnival Games
- Family and caregiver resources, products and services
- FREE ADMISSION!
Vendor booth space available!
- Get involved in this fun, informative and energetic new event
- Booth space for exhibitors is reasonable and includes a listing in the Expo printed and online directory
- The Expo will be promoted in print and radio ads, an extensive social media campaign and more
- Expose your business or service to thousands of new people
- Enjoy air-conditioned comfort and easy access
You know that Moms, Dads, and Grandparents are always on the lookout for fun, free things to do with their kids and this expo will draw thousands to shop, explore, learn and play “ just as the holiday shopping season is really taking off!
The Expo will be child-themed so it will be vibrant and family friendly. The kids will enjoy activities for all interests and ages. Grown-ups will appreciate the shopping convenience, entertainment and helpful information tailored to Utah families and their needs.
Our booth space pricing is enticing and please know that our team has lots of expos and promotional experience. We will bring thousands of potential customers and clients to the Expo. The rest is up to you!
Don’t miss it! Call for more information 801-326-4364 or email CSS
Children’s Service Society is Utah’s oldest nonprofit addressing the needs of children. Our mission is to empower families and caregivers through services that support the safety and well-being of children. The All Things Kids Expo will help showcase the mission of CSS, businesses, and nonprofits working to help families stay strong, happy and healthy.
This Expo is a fundraising event for Children’s Service Society of Utah, a 501(c)3 nonprofit.