Saturday November 5th, 2016 – 10am to 6pm. At the beautiful Thanksgiving Point Show Barn!
Save the date and register now! Escape with the family to the All Things Kids Expo, featuring:
- 50 booths geared toward children and families
- Holiday gift shopping in climate controlled comfort
- Fun, free activities for the kids
- Family and caregiver resources, products and services
- Character appearances by Princesses, Heroes, Mermaids and more
- Giveaways and prize drawings – 4 or more per hour!
- Celebrity MC Mike Hamilton of The Magic of Learning
- Amazing entertainment on stage
- Proceeds from the show benefit Children’s Service Society of Utah
- Registration for attendees is FREE!
- Register early online and get an extra prize drawing entry for every attendee!
Vendor booth space is still available!
- Get 20% off with our Early Bird Discount – ends soon!
- If YOU have a business or service geared toward children, the All Things Kids Expo is for you!
- Get involved in this fun, informative and energetic new event
- Booth space for exhibitors is reasonable and includes a listing in both Expo directories and a Facebook shoutout
- The Expo will be promoted in print and radio ads, an extensive social media campaign, email blasts and more
- Kids Out and About.com is a major sponsor
- Expose your business or service to thousands of new people
- Our show staff understands what you expect for your booth space investment
- Get the Expo application forms through the links below!
You know that Moms, Dads and Grandparents are always on the lookout for fun, free things to do with their kids and this expo will draw thousands to shop, explore, learn and play – just as the holiday shopping season is really taking off!
The Expo will be Fall and child-themed so it will feel warm, vibrant and family friendly. The kids will enjoy free activities for all interests and ages. Grown-ups will appreciate the shopping convenience, entertainment and helpful information tailored to Utah families and their needs.
Our booth space pricing is enticing (especially with the Early Bird discounts) and please know that our team has lots of expo and promotional experience. We will bring thousands of potential customers and clients to the Expo. The rest is up to you!
Don’t miss it! Call Katie at 801-326-4364 if you need more information or email CSS here
Sponsorship opportunities are available – find out more by clicking on the link below!
Children’s Service Society is Utah’s oldest charity addressing the needs of children. Our mission is to empower families and caregivers through services that support the safety and well-being of children. The All Things Kids Expo will help showcase the mission of CSS, businesses and nonprofits working to help families stay strong, happy and healthy.
This Expo is an educational fundraising event for Children’s Service Society of Utah, a 501(c)3 nonprofit. All Things Kids will become a cherished and popular tradition in Utah and YOU can get in on the ground floor and stay with us as we grow!
Expo sponsors include: