Three openings currently at Children’s Service Society –
Executive Assistant – main office, 655 E. 4500 S. in Salt Lake City
Grandfamilies Family Advocate – Ogden office, Harrison Boulevard
Respite Childcare Provider, Hill Air Force Base
Please scroll down for more information. Posted January 18 – 31, 2017
To apply for the Executive Assistant position, please submit a cover letter and current resume to Carla@cssutah.org. Open until filled. Approximate pay range, $12-$15 DOE
Grandfamilies Family Advocate – Masters Level Social Worker position
To apply for the Grandfamilies Family Advocate position, please submit a cover letter and current resume to Carla@cssutah.org. Open until filled.
Respite Care Provider for Exceptional Family Members Program (EFMP) – Serving Hill Air Force Base Clients
This is a part-time position with flexible hours to serve Air Force families with children with special needs, infancy to 18 years of age, plus siblings up to age 13.
• Minimum age, 18 years old.
• Previous experience working with children required.
• Experience working in the special needs, health, or related field preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills.
• Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have reliable transportation to travel to homes
• Current Adult and Pediatric CPR and First Aid certification required
• Have adequate computer skills
• Providers must be able to pass Federal and State, Child Abuse, and Sex Offender registry background checks
• Yearly online trainings
• Within family homes on Hill Air Force Base or
• Surrounding towns such as Clearfield, Layton, Clinton, Syracuse, etc.
Rate of Pay:
• Based upon level of experience and education, 7 levels ranging from $16 to $35 per hour, with siblings at a set rate of $5 an hour