Paula A. McFarland, CPA
423 West 300 South, Suite 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Paula began her professional career as a government contract auditor before moving into private industry where she has managed various finance, accounting, and internal audit functions at several companies in the greater Salt Lake area. In September 2008, Paula joined EnergySolutions as the Director of Government Financial Compliance.
- Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Member and Chair of Women in Business
- Utah Association of CPA’s – Past Executive Board Member
- Vice President/Treasurer – Castillo de las Rocas Homeowners Association
- B.S. Accounting – University of Utah
- M.B.A – Utah State University
Hobbies & Family
Paula and her husband have enjoyed living in Cottonwood Heights for the past 22 years where they are in close proximity to their favorite outdoor activities. Paula’s family includes two grown daughters, a son-in-law, and a granddaughter.
I am honored to serve on the board of an excellent organization that is dedicated to enriching the lives of children and families. As a Utah citizen and business professional, I feel strongly that it is in the best interests of our community to support and develop all children into successful adults. CSS fills a critical role in strengthening our community by providing support services to at-risk children and to family members who love and care for them. CSS’ many success stories have touched my heart and also convinced me that they make a positive difference, not only in the lives of the families they serve, but also in the broader community.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting and Finance
- Project Management
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- U.S. Government Contracting and Compliance
- Strategic Planning