Marcus C. Gurney
Mark is the newest member of the CSS Board of Directors and brings a keen financial intellect to the group. Ranked in 2011 as a top 5 banker in the Western Region, Mark has worked as a Private Banking Relationship Manager for the last eight years structuring complex client solutions for credit requests, investment, deposits, cash management, trust and estate planning. He has also worked in credit underwriting and executive banking.
- May, 2006 – M.B.A, Corporate Finance Emphasis – University Of Notre Dame
- August, 2003 – BS, Business Administration , Marketing Emphasis – BYU Idaho
- Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity – Board of Directors and Development Committee
- Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas – Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors
- Served an LDS Mission to Brazil